Uno R3 Board (Blue)
- UNO R3 board,100% Compatible with the official version.
- Microcontroller board based on the ATmega328.
- Upgrading from 8U2 to 16U2, ATmega16U2 provides faster transfer rate and more memory.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14, PWM Digital I/O Pins: 6, Analog Input Pins: 6 and 16 MHz crystal oscillator.
- Package Including:1 x Compatible Arduino UNO R3 Development Board + 1 x USB Cable.
The Smraza Uno R3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328(datasheet).
It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator,a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller.
You can connect it to a computer with either batteries or a DC connection to start it.
Upgrading version from 8U2 to 16U2,With ATmega16U2 Arduino UNO R3 is possible to obtain high responses and easy control any different USB devices- keyboard, mouse, joystick, MIDI etc.
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
Digital IO Pins: 4 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 6
DC Current per IO Pin: 40mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50mA
Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 2 KB
EEPROM: 1 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
1 x Compatible Arduino UNO R3 Development Board
1 x USB Cable
We are a leading manufacturer of electronic components for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. We have a professional engineering team dedicated to providing tutorials and support to help you get started.
If you have any technical questions, please feel free to contact our support staff via email.