UNO R3 2.8 inch TFT Touch Screen with SD Card Socket for Arduino UNO R3
- Support Arduino UNO R3 board and mega 2560 development board, without any wiring needed.
- 2.8 inch LCD shield display with SD card socket.(Not include UNO controller board and mega2560 board.)
- 320*240 16-bit color pixels resolution, higher than a black and white 128×64 display.
- With detailed tutorials: included Example code, library (detects x, y and z pressure) and datasheet.
- Control external device by touch pen on 2.8″ screen, easy to operate.
The 2.8 inches Colorful lcd touchscreen display is design for uno R3.
1) 2.8inch touch screen x1
2) CD x1
We are a leading manufacturer of electronic components for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. We have a professional engineering team dedicated to providing tutorials and support to help you get started.
If you have any technical questions, please feel free to contact our support staff via email.