Ultimate Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi 3,2 Includes Clear Case,16GB SD Card,5V/2.5A Power Supply,Breadboard,GPIO Breakout Board,LEDs,USB Cable with ON/OFF Switch and HDMI Cable
- The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around your Raspberry Pi 3B and your Rasberry Pi 2B.Nice appearance, good touch feeling Slim, form-fitted and lightweight.
- The 16GB Micro SD card with high speed SDHC class 10 UHS-1, it adapts to operating system for Raspberry Pi 3B,2B. If you need it, please contact us by Email for detailed documentation.
- The HDMI Cable(Meets HDMI 1.4 specification) with high speed,the HDMI cable allow you to share an Internet connection and it also supports 3D.
- 5V/2.5A Power Supply adapter,Support short circuit protection and overload protection.Micro USB Cable with ON / OFF switch, no need to pull the cable to restart your Pi, just press the button to turn your Pi on and off (Not support data transfer).
- The kit also includes GPIO to Breadboard Interface Board,Ribbon Cable, 830 tie-points breadboard, Jumper Wires and RGB LED, 5 x LEDs (Blue/Red/Yellow/Green), 25 x Resistors, 5 x Push Button Switches. Learn to interact with the GPIO through Python and Scratch(The Raspberry Pi board is not included)
The best combination and price, it includes everything you need to get started interacting with YOUR Raspberry Pi 3B,2B.
The Smraza Starter Kit offers a wider variety of components Such as a Black case, 5V/2.5A power supply,GPIO Breakout board,HDMI cable,Jumper Wires,Breadboard and LEDs etc to start your learning and creativity.
1) Black case x1
2) Aluminium Heat Sinks x2
3) 16G SD Card x1
4) Card Reader x1
5) 5V/2.5APower Supply x1
6) USB Cable with on/off Switch x1
7) HDMI Cable x1
8) 400 tie-points Breadboard x1
9) 40 pin GPIO Cable x1
10) 40 pin GPIO Extension Board x1
11) Male to Female Jumper Wires x10
12) 35*Jumper Wire x1
13) 12mm Buttons(large) x5
14) Red LEDs x5
15) Yellow LED x5
16) Resistor (330R) x20
17) Resistor (10K) x20
Smraza is a professional manufacturer on making all electronics components based on Arduino and Raspberry Pi. If you have any technical questions, please contact us by email to get support.