TDA7492P Digital Amplifier 2 x 25 Watt Dual Channel with Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Audio Receiver Board
- Wirelessly Receiver audio Module: Convert your traditional Non-Bluetooth devices into a V4.0 Bluetooth Wireless Device such as the Passive Speaker like Woodiness sound box,Multimedia sound box and Satellite speaker, it can bring you good experience of wireless music
- With Stereo Power amplifier(TDA7492):Dual channel 2*25W, high efficiency and low-heat. The Dial switch can be more convenient to directly adjust the level of power amplifier gain and promote greater damping of the speaker.
- Easy Pairing, Long Range: Enjoy stereo music streaming as far as 33 feet. It is easily auto pairs with your phone,ipad, laptop, and other Bluetooth-enabled stereo audio transmit devices, be Bluetooth-ready all the time!
- Output Impedance: 8 Ω(Best), 4/6/8/16|Ω, impedance can drive speakers
- Power: 2.1 interface 8-24V DC power supply Standby and mute features, externally synchronizable.
This latest wireless bluetooth Audio receiver board is simple to install and with more fun to DIY..
Specification: Amplifier IC: TDA7492P-Stimicroelectronic
Power Supply: 8V-24V
Sounds source: CSR8635 Bluetooth 4.0 module chip
Outout mode: Stereo
Outout power: 25W+25W; THD=10%; RL=8¦¸ Adaptive speaker: 20W/8¦¸20W/6¦¸ 20W/4¦¸
Control mode: Bluetooth/Button
Board Size: 82mmX51mmX20mm(L*W*H)
Usage Method: Connect the power supply, wait 3 seconds, when the LED blue and red flashing alternately, you can use the phone or other Bluetooth transceiver device to find the Bluetooth power amplifier. Your mobile phone will display “SANWU Audio”, click the connection is finished. Automatic connection function of device memory.
Package included: TDA7492P Bluetooth 4.0 audio receiver amplifier board x1
We are a leading manufacturer of electronic components for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. We have a professional engineering team dedicated to providing tutorials and support to help you get started.
If you have any technical questions, please feel free to contact our support staff via email.