Smraza Wood Case for Raspberry Pi 3 with Fan, 2.5A Power Charger and Micro USB w/ On Off Switch Case compatible with Raspberry pi 3 model B 2b (Not Include Raspberry Pi Board)
- Easy Set-up (No Tools needed) – Updated Design for Raspberry pi 3 model b, case with 9 Acrylic layers which protect RPi board safety.
- Double Cooling – Case fits for Raspberry pi, fan spins quietly to cool down CPU chip + 3pcs Aluminum Heatsinks improve its ventilation.
- Pi 3 Case w/ Various Ports – Easy to insert/remove sd card, allows Breakout cable and other ports for RPi access, won’t block the bluetooth signal.
- No Plug, No Fuss – 59 inch Length Micro USB Cable, easy to control the charging of Pi with ON/OFF Switch, no need to plug/unplug the pi.
- Enough power (5V/2.5A) for rpi 3b – Power Supply meets raspberry pi power expectation, avoid the pi reboot by insufficient power supply.
We are a leading manufacturer of electronic components for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. We have a professional engineering team dedicated to providing tutorials and support to help you get started.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us to get technical support and services by Buyer Message or Q&A .
Smraza case for Raspberry pi 3b 2b, it specially designed for Raspberry pi 3 model b and 2 model B. According to many customers response, the case protects the Raspberry Pi 3 2 model b B Plus board and the Cooling fan + Alumninum heatsinks can keep your pi safe without overheating.
1. The 9 layers case contains black and clear layers, we do hope you read our case installation guide and remove the protective films of each layer before you assemble this case.
2. Our Micro USB Cable is not support data transfer.
3. This case kit is not include the Raspberry pi board.
4. This case is not compatible with Asus tinker board due to the design difference.
1) Clear case x1
2) heatsinks x3
3) 5V/2.5A Power supply adapter x1
4) Mini fan x1
5) Micro USB cable length: 59 inch/(1.5 meter) x1
FQA & Support:
If there has any issue of your case kit(with broken pieces or miss any components), please contact us to get more support via Amazon.
GPIO Breakout Board for Raspberry Pi: http://a.co/4aGQyHV
Camera Module for Raspberry Pi 3: http://a.co/9SGv32W