Mega 2560 Basic Starter Kit with Tutorial,Mega 2560 Controller Board ,Breadboard and LED for Arduino
- The Mega2560 R3 development board is completely compatible with Arduino and it simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- With a detailed tutorial about this starter kit, you would follow it and make 12 projects for DIY for the beginners.
- The latest version Mega 2560 R3 development board has 256 KB of flash memory for storing code (of which 8 KB is used for the bootloader), 8 KB of SRAM and 4 KB of EEPROM (which can be read and written with the EEPROM library).
- This kit includes many components what you need for started with Arduino like solderless 830 tie-points breadboard,Resistor LEDs ,Jumper Wire, it is easy for you to use for Arduino prototyping.
- Quick-responding technical support, freely contact us Via Email.
The mega starter kit is speacially designed for beginners who are interested in Arduino. According to this tutorial what we provided, you can make morefunny projects like Responder experiment and Digit LED Segment Displays.
1) mega2560 x1
2) Ball tilt sensor x1
3) 5528 Photoresistor x2
4) Passive Buzzer x1
5) 7-Segment Display x1
6) Button (small) x5
7) Potentiometer （10K） x1
8) RGB LED x1
9) 5mm Green LED x5
10) 5mm Red LED x5
11) 5mm Yellow LED x5
12) Blue LEDs x5
13) Resistor (220R) x10
14) Resistor (1M) x10
15) Resistor (100K)x10
16) Resistor (5.1K) x10
17) Resistor (10K) x10
18) Resistor (330R) x10
19) 830 tie-points Breadboard x1
20) 35*Jumper Wire x1
21) Male to Female Jumper Wires x10
22) Band Resistor Card x1
We are a leading manufacturer of electronic components for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. We have a professional engineering team dedicated to providing tutorials and support to help you get started.
If you have any technical questions, please feel free to contact our support staff via email.