3.3V/5V Power Supply Module for Arduino + 830 Tie Points Solderless Breadboard + 65pcs Jumper Wire for Arduino Uno Mega2560
- Easy to build prototyping base – Smraza Prototyping Breadboard, good prototyping base for your circuits.
- Good Combination – 830 Points MB102 Breadboard + Power Supply Module 3.3V / 5V + 65pcs Dupont (male to male) jumper wires for Arduino DIY projects programming.
- Conveniently power up for Arduino sensors – 5V / 3.3V DC output plug pin, convenient for external connecting use.
- Comment-used components for Arduino – Fully compatible with Arduino UNO R3 MEGA 2560 and NANO.
- Nice package also include Resistors and LEDs, good to build your Arduino project.
1)MB-102 830 ties plug-in transparent solderless breadboard
830 tie points total: 630 tie-point IC-circuit area plus two 100 tie-point distribution strips providing 4 power rails.
Contacts are Phosphor Bronze with Plated Nickel Finish, rated for 50,000 insertions. Rated at 36 Volts, 2 Amps.
Insertion Wire Size is 21 to 26 AWG, 0.016 to 0.028 inches diameter (0.4 to 0.7mm diameter)
Size: 6.5 x 2.2 x 0.3in (165.1 x 54.6 x 8.5mm) Peelable adhesive tape backing provided for attaching to a surface.
2)3.3V 5V Breadboard Power Supply Module
Input Voltage : DC 6.5-12V;Output Voltage : DC 3.3V 5V
Material : Plastic, Electronic Part;Net Weight : 13g
Fit for MB-102 830 400 breadboard
3)65PCS male to male dupont jumper wires connector kit
1) 830 Points MB102 Breadboard x1
2) 3.3-5.5V Power supply module x1
3) 65*Jumper Wire x1
We are a leading manufacturer of electronic components for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. We have a professional engineering team dedicated to providing tutorials and support to help you get started.
If you have any technical questions, please feel free to contact our support staff via Amazon.