Atmega328P Mini Nano V3.0 5V 16M Micro-Controller Board
- Using Atmel ATmega328 microcontroller.Fully Compatible with Arduino Nano V3.0 ATmega328P(include software) and also compatible with win7 8 10.
- DC Current per I/O Pin:40 mA I/O Pins:14 Digital, 8 Analog free and Flash Memory – 32 KB (2 KB used by bootloader)
- The driver chip CH340G Replace chip FT232RL.
- Includes: 1pc ATmega328 microcontroller+ 1pc USB cable+ 25pcs F/F Jumper Wire
- If you need driver and code,you can download from official site or contact us via email to get support.
The Nano is automatically sense and switch to the higher potential source of power so there is no need for the power select jumper. Nano’s got the breadboard-ability of the Boarduino and the Mini+USB with smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space. It’s got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp (TX, RX, ATN, GND on one top, power and ground on the other).
1. The driver chip is CH340G
2.Operating Voltage 5V
3. Input Voltage (recommended) 7V-12V
4. Input Voltage (limits) 6V-20V
5. Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
6. Analog Input Pins 8
7. DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
8. DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
9. Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader
10. SRAM 2 KB
11. EEPROM 1 KB
12. Clock Speed 16 MHz
13. Size：（Long）45mm *（wide1）18 mm *（high）20mm
Automatic reset during program download Power OK blue LED Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED Auto sensing/switching power input Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor ICSP header for direct program download Standard 0.1″ spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
Manual reset switch Power: The Atmega328p Mini Nano V3.0 Board for Arduino can be powered via the mini-B USB connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27).The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
ATmega328 microcontroller x1
USB cable x1
Female to Female Jumper Wire x30
We are a leading manufacturer of electronic components for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. We have a professional engineering team dedicated to providing tutorials and support to help you get started.
If you have any technical questions, please feel free to contact our support staff via email.