5V 8 Channel DC Relay Module for Arduino Raspberry Pi DSP AVR PIC ARM S01
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , Raspberry Pi,8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- 5V 8-Channel Relay interface board, Each Relay Driving Current: 15 – 20mA， Each Relay Operate Power: DC 5V.
- Equiped with 2 high-current relay : DC (30V 10A),AC (250V 10A).
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status.
- Package includes:1* 8-Channel 5V DC Isolated Relay Switch Module.
DC 5V 8 Channel Relay interface board. Use it to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current. It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller(Arduino , Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
Completely separate control unit for the relays switch device. Separate supplies provides some extra protection against mains volts getting back into the control unit like Ardiuno, Raspberry and MCU.
100% Brand New
Working voltage: 5V
Relay output maximum contact is AC110V ~ AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A
Controllers includes Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
8-channel relay interface board which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers
Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers
Red working status indicator for each relay module
It can control various appliances and other equipments with large current
Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control
Size: 5.43in x 2.2in x 0.7in/13.8cm x 5.6cm x 1.85cm-(L x W x H)
8-Channel 5v DC Isolated Relay Switch Module x1
Smraza is a professional manufacturer on making all electronics components based on Arduino and Raspberry Pi.If you have any technical questions, please contact us by email to get support.