5 Pcs NRF24L01 2.4GHZ RF Chip Modules for Arduino and Raspberry Pi S04
- This nrf24l01 is compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi. We will provide you code and library online file of Arduino.
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna,125 Communications channels, Multi-point communication and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs.
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode. With auto-acknowledge and auto-retransmit functions.
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability, suitable for a variety of device control applications.
- Applications: wireless peripherals, remote control systems such as RC vehicles and consumer remote electronics, wireless voice transmission such as VoIP, wireless sensor networks, wireless networks, home and commercial automation.
Notice: Transceivers integrated module , transmit or receive can not be simultaneously by one module.
• The Addicore nRF24L01+ is a 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver.
• Includes on board support components and a 2.4GHz antenna for easy implementation into designs without additional hardware.
• Communication range 262 feet (80 meters) in ideal conditions.
• A host microcontroller can communicate and configure the nRF24L01+ over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). The configuration registers are accessible through the SPI connection. Configurable parameters include frequency channel (125 selectable channels), output power, and data rate (data rates: 250kbps, 1Mbps, and 2Mbps).
• The on chip voltage regulator accepts supply voltages from 1.9 to 3.6V. When using the nRF24L01+ with an Arduino be sure to use the 3.3V output pin from the Arduino board to power the nRF24L01+ module.
• The module has 5V tolerant inputs which allows for direct connection of SPI pins to the Arduino.
• Ultra low power consumption as low as 11.3mA transmitting, 13.5mA receiving at 2Mbps, 900nA in power down, and 26uA in standby.
• Internal filtering results in high margins of meeting RF regulatory standards. The module’s radio uses Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) modulation as well as fast Automatic Gain Control (AGC).
• The module includes an Interrupt Request (IRQ) pin which can be used to wake the host microcontroller, (ex: Arduino), from sleep when the module receives a transmission providing great power conservation in battery devices.
• Auto-acknowledge and auto-retransmit.
1) NRF24L01+ Transceiver RF modules x5
2) 14mil thick resealable clear plastic bag x5
We are a leading manufacturer of electronic components for Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
If you have any technical questions, please freely contact our support staff via email.