3.5 Inch TFT LCD Display Touch Screen Resistive 480×320 RGB Resolution with Protective Case and 5V/2.5A Power Supply for Raspberry Pi 3B 2B
- 3.5 inch tft LCD touchscreen for Raspberry pi 3 2 model b – With 320×480 resolution which shows you better display.
- Easy tutorial for Beginners- We provide a instruction about official mirrors (with on-screen drive) and hands-on way video installation guide.
- Supports the Raspbian and Ubuntu Mate systems – “NOOBS” installed Raspbian or other OS choices are not workable. (Not support Retropie)
- We suggest you use the Raspbian OS with the pre-installed driver, otherwise your screen will be starting white LCD panel. We tested Raspbian OS, you may need to add the drivers by yourself, if you want to use other system.
- Complete Combination for Raspberry pi – Includes clear protective case + 5V/ 2.5A power supply + 3 pcs heatsinks + Micro USB Cord with ON/OFF switch.
The screen with protective case for raspberry pi with high quality PC Protective material and the 3.5 inch resistive touch screen is nicely designed for Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspbian and you can enable your system. It supports software keyboard(system interaction without keyboard/mouse).
1) In order to make the 3.5inch LCD working better, we suggest that you use our mirror system. Due to the Raspberry Pi official system update frequently, the Raspbian 2017-02-23 and the latest Raspbian system(2017-03-02) will cause the screen touch function has issue. So we suggest you use the version before 2017-01-11.
2)SUPPORT Only (Raspbian, Ubuntu Mate, Kali and Retropie) for you to make it work in your current system.
It DOES NOT SUPPORT “NOOBS” installed them, NOT support Octopi system. If you try other OS systems, you will be starting at a white LCD panel.
3) Due to the SPI-speed restriction, it can not play video smoothly.
LCD Interface: SPI
LCD Type: TFT
Aspect Ratio : 8:5
Resolution: 320×480 DOTS
3.5 inch LCD for Raspberry Pi x1
Touch Pen x1
Protection case x1
Power supply adapter (5V/2.5A) x1
Micro USB cable with on/off switch x1
We are a leading manufacturer of electronic components for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. We have a professional engineering team dedicated to providing tutorials and support to help you get started.
If you have any technical questions, please feel free to contact our support staff via email