2.8 inch Touchscreen LCD Display + Mega 2560 Board and Female Headers for Arduino UNO R3 Mega 2560
- Touch display with big (2.8″ diagonal) for Arduino UNO R3 and bright (6 white-LED backlight), 320×240 pixels with RGB pixel control and Higher Resolution.
- Control external device by touch pen on 2.8″ tft screen, easy to operate.
- Mega2560 board has 256 KB of flash memory for storing code (of which 8 KB is used for the bootloader), 8 KB of SRAM and 4 KB of EEPROM (which can be read and written with the EEPROM library).
- MEGA Board Supports micro-controller, simply connect to computer by USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Specially add SD Card Module to support Mega SD card function. We provide a detailed tutorials with Example code, library and datasheet which can guide you to learn it easily.
2.8 inch screen for Arduino UNO R3 Mega2560 which design based on uno R3, the UNO R3 SPI interface is different form the physical location of mega 2560, so the 2.8” LCD display SD Card function does not support mega2560.(Not support the SD card function). If you want to use implement the SD card function for Mega2560, you need the external SD card module.
Touch screen for Arduino Specification:
Size: 2.8 inches
Screen type: High-definition LCD screen
16-bit color pixels resolution
1）Mega 2560 x1
2）USB cable x1
3）2.8inch LCD for Arduino x1
4）Touch Pen x1
5）8*pin Female Header x1
6）11*pin Female Header x1
7）SD Card Module x1
8) CD x1
We are a leading manufacturer of electronic components for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. We have a professional engineering team dedicated to providing tutorials and support to help you get started.
If you have any technical questions, please feel free to contact our support staff via email.