2004 LCD Display Module (20 characters x 4 lines) for Arduino UNO R3 MEGA2560 Nano ADP01
- Using the latest library files, compatible with all of the current Arduino IDE ( Fix up the market does not support the 1.6.6 version of the above technical issues)
- With 4 line 20 character LCD module: Smraza 2004 LCD Display module(20×4) can display more characters than LCD1602(16×2).
- Easily to connect it by only 2 I/O:We will provide example code, datasheet and libraries for you to install it step by step.
- 2004 LCD display shield supports Arduino UNO R3 MEGA2560 Nano.
- For Arduino UNO, serial lcd with Blue Blacklight and Supply Voltage is 5V.
This LCD display is 2012 IIC LCD2004-character LCD display module, with a high-quality 4 line 20 character LCD module. It has a backlight and IIC communication interface. For Arduino starters, not for the cumbersome and complex LCD driver circuit connection and a headache, the real significance of this LCD module will simplify the circuit. This module can be directly into the Arduino Sensor Shield V5.0 sensor expansion board IIC device interface can, GM 4P sensor connection cable, programmed through the Arduino controller, you can identify the slogan and sensor data records easily.We will provide Code,datasheets and libraries to you for studying.If you face any technical problems,please contact with us to get support.
In order to make sure you can use it better, we will send the relevant installation material link to you via Amazon when you placed your order. Please pay attention to check it.
I2C Address: 0x3F
Pin Definition : GND, VCC, SDA, SCL
Contrast Adjust : Potentiometer
Backlight Adjust : Jumper
Arduino UNO R3/Mini/Nano
SDA —-> A4
SCL —-> A5
Arduino Mega 2560
SDA —-> 20
SCL —-> 21
If the above does not include your Arduino board, please go to Arduino’s official website or Google to check the SDA and SCL about your board.
1* 2012 IIC LCD2004-character LCD display module
We are a leading manufacturer of electronic components for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. We have a professional engineering team dedicated to providing tutorials and support to help you get started.
If you have any technical questions, please feel free to contact our support staff by Amazon.